Blog comment policy
- Comments are welcome, but they must be on topic; they must be related to the post on which you are commenting.
- Comments that are very long must be very interesting.
- Comments may be negative, but they should be polite and well argued.
- We may correct spelling errors and delete irrelevant material. If more substantial revisions are needed, we will delete the comment, rather than risk altering the meaning that was intended by the author of the comment.
- Comments may be deleted at any time.
- All comments are solely the opinions of the individuals submitting them and the publication of them on this blog does not imply our endorsement or agreement.
- Spam and advertising are not allowed. Comments with text such as “very good post” or “this is interesting”, posted with the sole purpose of promoting other websites, will be deleted at sight.
- Blog comment policy may be revised at any time.
- By posting your comments to the blog you are granting us the right to use them. We will not knowingly alter your comment in a way that changes its meaning, other than deleting material that we deem to be irrelevant.
- Your submission of a comment constitutes your acceptance of this comment policy.
Our comment policy is based on Peter Turney’s Blog.